The Bellevue Chamber has added nine new board members, representing a variety of business sectors. New members include:
- Karen Doherty – Senior Vice President – HDR
- Stephen Uy – Head of Public Policy and Community Engagement – Facebook
- Matt Samwick – Operating Manager – Innovation Realty Partners
- Elaina Herber – President – Ascend Hospitality Group
- Melissa deVita – Deputy Superintendent: Finance and Operations – Bellevue School District
- Kari Magill – CEO – Rowley Properties
- Ray Collum – CEO – EastHub
- Jessica Hagan – Director of Sales – King5 News
- Gary Locke – President – Bellevue College
The Chamber board also elected its new Chair for the 2020-21 year, Michael Nassirian, CEO of ARVR Academy.
“I’m thrilled to lead this dynamic organization at such a transformative time for the City of Bellevue. Our growing board of directors now includes representatives of some of the most influential businesses in the region and in the world,” Nassirian stated in a press release.
New board member and Senior Vice President for HDR, Karen Doherty, stated she was excited to join the board and is proud of the Chamber’s work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“I look forward to playing an active role through the Chamber’s advocacy committees and help push policy that will help guide the City of Bellevue through its growth,” Doherty stated.
More information and chamber updates are available at BellevueChamber.org.