Rya Organics is a wellness brand that uses CBD to alleviate pain, promote better sleep, and improve the user’s overall health. There are currently only a few formulas offered, but each one is packed with incredible essential oils and other natural ingredients to amplify the effects of the organic sources of CBD.
What is Rya Organics?
For the last three years, the use of CBD has grown substantially as new companies look to cash in on this opportunity. With the new notoriety of the compound, as well as the continued legalization of cannabis across many states, researchers are finally able to understand the impact that CBD can have. While there are many different companies that are looking to launch their own products, some consumers may find it overwhelming to determine the best option for them.
Rya Organics aims to make this decision much easier with the three products they are bringing to the market. They have high quality remedies that only use non-GMO ingredients as part of the concoction. They are all wildcrafted and organic, preserving them from the potential for pollution to maintain purity.
Consumers should be aware that this formula will not be available in every single state or country. At this time, there are still different policies from one state to the next regarding the ability to use CBD. If the item is ordered in an area that has a strict policy against it, the customer can be held liable.
The Products of Rya Organics
The product line at Rya Organics is relatively small, but each one packs a lot of power. With three different items to choose from, the ingredient profile of each one includes natural botanicals and extracts that complements the CBD well. Read on below to learn about the different options available.
The first formula is an herbal sleep tonic called Rumi-Dream. Available for $58 as a one-time purchase (or $52.20 with a subscription), this remedy helps to rebuild the damage in the body that happens during the day. The formula is only meant to be used as a nighttime remedy, though it is unique in the way that it doesn’t actually try to sedate the user like other sleeping remedies might. Instead, the purpose of this formula is to rebuild the reserves that it needs to function through the day, providing energy the next morning after a deep and satisfying sleep period ultimately counted the purpose of this formulas to use CBD for the many health benefits it offers, amplifying it with a unique ingredient profile.
Users will find many ingredients that they are familiar with in other sleeping aids, promoting relaxation with lemon balm extract, chamomile, and ashwagandha extract. However, there are many other ingredients that consumers can use in this remedy to help them. The other ingredients include:
- Organic Phosphatidylcholine, which helps consumers to reduce the anxiety in their mind that is caused by a lipid in the cell membranes.
- Cannabigerol (CBG), which is another type of cannabinoid without the cannabis plant develops without any psychoactive effects.
- PharmaGABA, which is a type of GABA that is created from fermentation of kimchi.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate – Chelated for maximum absorption.
- L-Theanine coma which is a type of amino acid that supports the users wellbeing and helps them to calm themselves.
- Tryptophan, which is an amino acid that triggers the production of both serotonin and melatonin, inherently helping to both improve the mood and induce sleep naturally.
- CO2 Extracted CBD Oil, which includes full spectrum phyto-cannabinoids without any THC.
- Piperine Extract, which helps the body to increase the amount of each nutrient it absorbs.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin, which binds the formula together from the compounds extracted from organic coconuts.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil, which is used as a cold-pressed compound to gather phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil with chromatography.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), which is a highly bioavailable version a vitamin E to eliminate free radicals.
- Organic Vanilla Extract, which is used to promote a better taste.
- Organic Cacao Extract, which provides a stimulatory effect that is complemented with a chocolate flavor.
- Organic Clove Essential Oil, which has an incredible antimicrobial effect.
- Organic Cinnamon Essential Oil, which helps consumers to sleep better all night long.
- Organic Monk Fruit, which is a probiotic ingredient that naturally sweetens the formula without any use of excess sugar or carbohydrates.
- Organic Acacia Gum, which comes from Acacia trees as the natural hardened sap.
- Non-GMO Citric Acid, which helps to preserve the freshness of this formula.
One serving of the Rumi-Dream supplements is about 1-2 ml, which takes 12 pumps to extract. The amount can be pumped onto a spoon to swallow, though users should take the remedy about 30 minutes before they go to sleep.
For further proof of the effectiveness and safety of this product, users can view the lab results at https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0531/8092/4059/files/Rya_COA_RumiDream.pdf?v=1620160363.
About Nexus Relief
The next formula on this list is Nexus Relief, which costs $88.00 as a one-time purchase (or $79.20 for a subscription). The creators say that the use of carbon technology makes Nexus Relief I highly advanced CBD formula. With the use of full spectrum cannabinoids that have been extracted with CO2 methods, the creators use an heirloom strain with both DHA and EPA. It also provides users with a formula called TetraHydroCurcumin, which is meant to help support the body. It also reduces inflammation and has many therapeutic effects that CBD has come to be known for.
The main form of CBD in this remedy is completely organic, and it includes the naturally occurring compounds, terpenes, fatty acids, and other substances in the plant. The full spectrum CBD may have an entourage effect, but users will not have to worry about the psychoactive impact that THC often boasts.
To make this formula more effective, it also includes:
- Boswellia Extract, which comes from frankincense and is often used as an incredible herb for Ayurvedic medicine.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), which comes from allergy and supports the health of the brain, eyes, and heart. – Extracted from a wild heirloom strain of algae from Nova Scotia. Cultured in a GMP organic certified facility. DHA is one of the most critical nutrients for brain, eye, and heart health.
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid (EPA), which is an Omega 3 long chain fatty acid.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, which provides four Omega fatty acids with tons of vitamins and minerals that can help the user’s health.
- Organic Phosphatidylcholine, which comes from sunflower lecithin.
- Organic MCT Oil, which is a cold pressed version of organic coconut oil for consistency.
- Organic Monk Fruit, which is an alternative to sugar as a sweetener.
- Organic Lemon Oil, which has a high number of terpenes and a refreshing flavor.
Before pouring any of this formula out, users should shake it up to mix all of the components properly. With a 2 ml dose (14 pumps), users can incorporate this remedy into a meal, or they can have it on its own.
The full lab report on this product is available at https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0531/8092/4059/files/Rya_COA_Nexus.pdf?v=1620190533.
The third and final product from Rya Organics is Heal-All Pro. Heal-All Pro is available for $88.00 as a one-time purchase, though users can subscribe to lower the price to $79.20. The oil is meant to be used with transdermal application, promoting improvements in the health and texture of the skin. This is the only formula that is not meant to be ingested, so users don’t have to worry about flavor at all. It is used as a way to eliminate discomfort with CBD and other ingredients:
- Organic Cane Alcohol, which offers incredible purity to sanitize the skin surface. – We chose certified Organic cane alcohol, the highest standard of purity.
- Pure New Zealand Zechstein Magnesium Chloride, which is absolutely essential to the health of the body since it makes up approximately 99% of the minerals in it.
- Limonene, which comes from lemon peels.
- Heterotheca Inuloides (Arnica Flower Extract), which is one of the most reliable and common herbs used to heal skin.
- Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil), which is also known as ginger root.
- Tetrahydrocurcumin (C3), which is a patented variation of the compound from turmeric, providing an active form that has substantially more potency than typical curcumin.
- Organic Capsicum Oleoresin, which comes from Chili Peppers to create the heat relief that can come with sore muscles.
- Organic Boswellia Carterii Oil, which is sourced from tree sap in the frankincense tree.
To get the release, users will only have to roll the formula on to the area that is sore. They can massage it in, but it is important to protect clothing from the treated area until it is fully absorbed into the skin. Users can check out the lab report on this product as well by visiting https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0531/8092/4059/files/Rya_COA_HealAllPro.pdf?v=1620160363.
Creating A Bundle by Rya Organics
Since all of these formulas are so helpful to the user’s health, there are many people that want to combine their packages to regularly get shipments. Rather than ordering each one individually, users can create a bundle from Rya Organics to reap the benefits.
First, they will need to select which products they want to have a subscription for. All of the formulas are eligible, so users can simply curate what they want. Then, the product will be shipped to them on the same day each month.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rya Organics
What is the return policy for the Rya Organics formulas?
As helpful as these products are, they are not necessarily for everyone. Every person reacts differently to the use of CBD. If the user is dissatisfied with the results of the package they received, they can request a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. It can take up to two weeks to process those returns, though users can receive a gift card if a refund is not available.
Which items are not eligible to return from Rya Organics?
Users cannot return any product that has already been opened. They can also not return an item that has no order number or packing slip. If any clothing is purchased, the sales are final. Furthermore, if an item has been purchased with a gift card, it cannot be returned.
How do users process a return with Rya Organics?
Users will need to first contact the customer service team to set up the return to be shipped. The customer service team can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. They are also available by calling 855-983-8888 on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Rya Organics makes it possible for consumers everywhere to try out the effects that CBD can have on their body. They only have a few ingredients that they add to each substance, promoting a better effect for each person. There are subscriptions available to lower the costs by 10% for anyone who wants to receive the formula on a regular basis. Shipments are sent out monthly for those subscribers, but users are still covered by a return policy for both subscriptions and single transactions. All of their CBD is organic, and every ingredient they use is also natural and safe.
People Also Read: HolistaPet Reviews – Best Organic CBD Pet Products in 2021?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.