If the COVID19 pandemic has disrupted your routine, why not set a wellness goal for the second half of 2020?
Maybe you’re hoping to find the root cause of a chronic health issue, explore a range of workout styles, or restore your body with state-of-the-art technology.
- 9Round Fitness: 9Round is a kickboxing fitness gym that offers “fun, fast, and effective 30 minute sessions,” says owner Truong Luu. “Before reopening in late June we conducted surveys to gauge community perspectives, and we got a positive response to indoor workouts with maximum five participants. Normally we have a ‘workout anytime’ policy, but with current restrictions members schedule appointments in advance. This allows our team to thoroughly disinfect the studio between sessions.” Workouts change daily to keep you engaged, and the gym is open to all skill and fitness levels.
- Restore Hyper Wellness and Cryotherapy: Sit back, relax, and restore your body with a range of services at Restore in Grand Ridge Plaza. Lie down in a pressurized oxygen chamber, stimulate your cells with infrared light, maximize muscle recovery with compression therapy or connect to IV drip therapy for deep hydration. A three minute whole body cryotherapy session reduces inflammation and releases endorphins to increase your body’s natural healing abilities.
- Barre3: Looking for a full body workout that’s low-impact and high intensity? In Barre3 you hold postures to find alignment and build muscle, then add small movements to target specific muscle groups and engage the core. Next, you’ll transition to large dynamic movements that elevate your heart rate and bring fresh oxygen to your muscles. Barre3 works out both your body and mind. Support your local studio through convenient online workouts, and visit Grand Ridge Plaza for hands-on instruction in a supportive group atmosphere.
- NaturoMedica: NaturoMedica blends conventional healthcare with naturopathic medicine to offer Issaquah and surrounding communities well-rounded care. Founding doctors Naomi Bryant ND and Jill Monster ND continue to practice at the clinic along with other physicians, offering personalized, relationship-based medicine. In addition to their holistic healthcare, NaturoMedica offers specialty services including IV therapy, acupuncture and medical esthetics.
- Orange Theory Fitness: Ready for a smart, custom, total body work out? Visit the Orange Theory Fitness in Grand Ridge Plaza to maximize your five heart rate zones in an intense one-hour class that’s great for all fitness levels. Through rowing, cardio, and strength training you’ll find your next level. Feel the energy from the group while receiving guidance from personal coaches, and use technology to get better results out of your workout.