After 30 years living in the same condominium, Kay Plimpton was looking for a way to freshen up her living space. As a local real estate agent, she knows well the value a bright, modern kitchen and bathroom adds to a home.
She liked the idea of having new countertops and backsplashes installed, but wasn’t keen on enduring the mess and disruption that would entail. She was thrilled, then, to discover Granite Transformations of Seattle.
“I have a really big kitchen and this has greatly lightened it up,” Kay says. “It was a little difficult – a huge space that needed to be covered. When I walked in and saw it for the first time, I was like, ‘wow!’ It’s lovely and they did a great job.”
So why “reface” instead of replacing?
Kay loves how the recent kitchen makeover by the Granite Transformations team gave her space a whole new look, and she was pleasantly surprised with the fact they got it all done in a day.
Here’s some of the advantages you’ll enjoy with their products:
- Innovative process is less invasive on your home: Instead of ripping out your old countertops and backsplashes, the new engineered stone quartz, granite or recycled glass countertops can go right over your existing counters. The same process is used to create new tile backsplashes in your kitchen and bathroom.
- Get the look with far less maintenance: These non-porous materials clean up with glass cleaner or a wipe with a warm, damp cloth and they are resistant to heat, stains, scratches and chips, as well as mold and mildew.
- Don’t stop at the counters and walls: You’ll also find products that can help brighten up and modernize your cabinets and fireplaces as well. With a wide variety of colors and styles available, just ask!
- Cutting out the middleman: Granite Transformations does free in-home design consultations and brings the samples to you, says April Peterson, marketing co-ordinator. “We do everything from start to finish, so you’re not dealing with any sub-contractors. One of our goals is to make the process easy for you.”
- They’ve got your back: The company feels so strongly about the durability of its countertop products that it backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
Wondering how to get started?
Once you’ve browsed through the products and colors available, you can reach out to Granite Transformations online using the form at the top of their home page, call them at 206-278-7806 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also follow them on Facebook and Instagram.