The First Fed Centennial Celebration is almost upon us! Here’s the definitive guide to making the most of this once-in-a-lifetime event on Sept. 3, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The First Fed Centennial Celebration will be located in multiple zones on the Port Angeles waterfront. The Outdoor Mainstage is at Pebble Beach at the corner of W Railroad Avenue and N Oak Street. The Love Local Showcase will be on the new world-class stage at the Field Arts & Events Hall. The Food Zone and Fun Zone will be in parking lots on Front Street between N Oak and Laurel Street.
- Parking + Shuttle: Free event parking will be available at Vern Burton Community Center, the Port Angeles Courthouse, and Peninsula College. A shuttle will run continuously from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. between these parking lots and the event.
- Bike Parking: City bike racks are located in various spots throughout the downtown area.
First Fed Info Booth
- Prize drawing! Enter for a chance to win $100 in honor of 100 years in the PNW.
- Giveaways of bags, bracelets, beach balls, stickers, and more.
- Lost and found services for items and people.
- Free smiles from our First Fed team and Ollie the Otter!
Mainstage bands include talented artists from across the PNW:
- 12 p.m. – Abby Mae and the Homeschool Boys
- 2:30 p.m. – Lady A, the “real Lady A” local blues legend
- 4:30 p.m. – Snotty Nose Rez Kids, their hit song Boujee Natives and other songs contain explicit content
- 7:15 p.m. – The Daddies, also known as the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies, with the mega-hit Zoot Suit Riot
• The mainstage zone is standing room only. Please keep your lawn chairs at home to allow the most people to view the stage safely.
• Need a seat? The theater inside Field Hall seats 500 people and will show a “livestream” broadcast for two of the mainstage bands.
Field Arts & Events Hall
• Field Hall lobby will be open 11:45 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Field Hall stage schedule includes mainstage livestreams and the Love Local Showcase
- 12 p.m. – Mainstage livestream of Abby Mae and the Homeschool Boys
- 1:30 p.m. – Olympic Peninsula Ukelele Strummers
- 3 p.m. – Resilience Story Hour with Loni Greninger, Billy Price, and Rob DeCou
- 4:40 p.m. – The Rhapsody Songsters + special guest Lady A
- 6 p.m. – Performances by Studio360 dancers and Washington Diamonds Drill Team
- 7:15 p.m. – Mainstage livestream of The Daddies
• ADA-accessible entry, seating and restrooms are available.
• Stroller parking will be in a designated, but unmonitored area in Field Hall. Please keep valuables with you.
• Field Arts & Events Hall will have snacks and beverages for purchase. No food or drinks are allowed inside the theater.
• Upstairs is closed for a private event.
- Non-profit organizations will be hosting free kid-friendly activities, workshops, and interactive games. Please thank them when you see them!
- Food and beverages are available for purchase from local Washington vendors.
- Cuisines include American, Asian, Italian, Mexican, fair food and other treats.
Alcohol Fundraisers for 21+
- Beer and wine will be sold in the Food Zone and Fun Zone. All proceeds will benefit two non-profits: Olympic Medical Center Foundation and Hurricane Ridge Winter Sports Education Foundation.
- Parents and guardians (21+) can enjoy an alcoholic beverage in the Kid Zone or Food Zone with their family. However, alcohol cannot travel between zones so must be finished or discarded before leaving the zone where purchased.
- Specialty cocktails will be sold in Field Arts and Events Hall with proceeds benefiting their organization.
- No outside alcohol is allowed at the event, per the special event liquor license.
- Water Stations: Stay refreshed and hydrated with the multiple water stations conveniently located throughout the event space. Remember to bring your reusable water bottles!
- Toilets: Porta-potties and handwashing stations will be located throughout the event space. ADA-accessible restrooms are available inside Field Arts & Events Hall.
- Security: We have partnered with a trusted local company to provide security and crowd control services, for the safety of our guests.
- No smoking or vaping within 25 feet of an activity, per city policy.
- No pets. Please keep your furry friends at home.
- No fireworks. Due to the burn ban, the fireworks show was cancelled. Please support the burn ban to keep our community safe.
Other Fun Stuff
- Jammin in the Park: We are excited to be the stage sponsor for the Nor’Western Rotary annual event on Saturday, Sept. 2 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Pebble Beach. A great kick-off event for the holiday weekend!
- Please support our Port Angeles businesses! Here are a few local favorites.
This once-in-a-lifetime event is made possible due to the dedicated support from the production team and many partner organizations! Please thank their staff members and volunteers when you see them for helping bring this free community celebration to life!
First Fed is a local member FDIC community bank and equal housing lender.