The Bellevue Chamber of Commerce recently appointed eight new members to its Board of Directors.
The new members are as follows:
- Marc Berekja is REI’s director of community and government affairs, guiding the co-op’s engagement in federal, state and local issues.
- As senior state legislative affairs manager, Jim Blundell leads state government affairs for T-Mobile USA in several western states, including Washington.
- Gary Guenther is a senior vice president and partner at commercial real estate firm Kidder Mathews and is a past chair of the board.
- J. Michael Marsh serves as president and CEO of Overlake Hospital, with 30 years of experience in health care leadership supporting hospitals and health systems.
- Chris Morgan leads Grant Thornton’s national telecommunications sector and is an audit partner with over 20 years of experience.
- A partner at Peterson Russell Kelly, Greg Russell has been a business transactional attorney for more than 25 years.
- Principal and senior project manager at GLY Construction, Tyler Tonkin specializes in the comprehensive planning and construction of complex major projects and technical renovations.
- As president and COO of Wallace Properties, Kevin Wallace oversees all development and acquisition activity for the business.
The board is comprised of leaders who represent the depth and breadth of the Bellevue business community. They guide the chamber’s mission to accelerate tomorrow today, helping businesses prosper and the community thrive.