- About Us
Plan ahead for I-405 nighttime closures in Bellevue Saturday night
Drivers headed north on I-405 in Bellevue this weekend should consider alternate routes or use extra caution and plan for delays. Late Saturday night, June 12, crews will close all but one lane of northbound I-405 from NE Fourth Street to the SR 520 interchange. Crews will close the first lane at 8 p.m. and subsequent lanes at 10 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. All lanes will reopen by 8 a.m. Sunday.
In addition, crews will close the following ramps Saturday night:
* The on-ramp from NE Fourth Street to northbound I-405 from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
* Both on- and off-ramps from NE Sixth Street to both directions of I-405 from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
* The on-ramp from westbound NE Eighth Street to northbound I-405 after 11:30 p.m. to 8 a.m.
* The on- and off-ramps from northbound I-405 to both directions of SR 520 from 11:59 p.m. to 7 a.m.
* The off-ramp from northbound I-405 to NE Sixth Street from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
* The off-ramp from northbound I-405 to westbound I-90 from 12:30 a.m. (Sunday morning) to 7 a.m. (Sunday morning)
Crews will close lanes to create a construction zone between the north and southbound lanes for the I-405 Bellevue Braids Project.