- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Bellevue College recognizes faculty and staff
The Bellevue College Foundation has conferred Margin of Excellence Awards on six Bellevue College (BC) faculty and staff, recognizing their work in support of the college and its students.
Nominated by BC students, faculty and staff, each person received a $1,000 award from the Foundation.
The award winners are:
● Richele Buoy, advising information specialist
● Weihong Geiger, Chinese language instructor
● Ron Holland, TRiO Program Specialist
● Carol Ryckman, administrative services manager
● Mary Thorp, nursing instructor
● Louis Watanabe, business instructor