- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Restaurant closed by health department
Oh! India located at 15600 N.E. Eighth St., Bellevue was closed by Public Health at 3 p.m. July 31 for the following food safety violations:
- Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures.
- Improper cooling of potentially hazardous food.
- Foods not protected from cross contamination.
- Poor personal hygiene practices - handwashing.
- Equipment/utensils not properly sanitized.
- Handwashing facilities unavailable.
- Toxic items not properly stored.
The establishment was reopened at 12:30 p.m. Aug. 1 after the inspector confirmed that all issues had been resolved.