- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Health department closes Sichuanese Cuisine in Overlake area
Sichuanese Cuisine located at 15005 N.E. 24th St. in the Overlake area of Redmond was closed by a Public Health food inspector at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, July 31, due to the following food safety violations:
- Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures.
- Improper cooling of potentially hazardous food.
- Foods not protected from cross contamination.
- Poor personal hygiene practices - hand washing and bare hand contact.
- Equipment/utensils not properly sanitized.
- Handwashing facilities inaccessible.
- Failure to correct repeated violations.
The establishment will be reopened once the inspector confirms that all issues have been resolved.
The Food Establishment Closures homepage is online at www.kingcounty.gov/health/closures