Getting to Bellevue's arts fairs
July 25, 2008 · Updated 9:03 AM
Free shuttle buses will run frequently from from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. today, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, July 27. Riders can catch the shuttles downtown and at three Park & Ride locations: South Bellevue at Bellevue Way Southeast and 112th Avenue Southeast, South Kirkland at 108th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 38th Place, and Houghton at Interstate 405 and Northeast 70th Place.
The service is provided by the city of Bellevue, the Bellevue Downtown Association, Bellevue Arts Museum and the Bellevue Festival of the Arts.
Where to park
Free parking will be available today and Sunday at Griffin Parking Lot located at 10801 Northeast Eighth Street.
Some roads will be closed at times during the arts fairs.
* 100th Avenue Northeast: Southbound lanes will close from Northeast Eighth Street to Northeast 10th Street on Sunday, July 27, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* 102nd Avenue Northeast: Closed from Northeast Eighth Street to Northeast 10th Street until 11 p.m. on Sunday, July 27. Local access will be provided to business driveways via Northeast 10th Street.
* 106th Avenue Northeast: Closed from Northeast Fourth Street to Northeast Eighth Street until 11 p.m. on Sunday, July 27. Local access will be provided to business driveways.
* Northeast Sixth Street: Closed from Bellevue Way to 106th Avenue Northeast until 11 p.m. on Sunday, July 27.
* Northeast 10th Street: Westbound lanes will close from 106th Avenue Northeast to 108th Avenue Northeast on Sunday, July 27, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Bellevue Arts Museum ArtsFair: www.bellevuearts.org/fair/index.htm, 425-519-0770.
6th Street Fair: www.bellevuedowntown.org/events/sixth_street/index.htm, 425-453-1223.
Bellevue Festival of the Arts: www.bellevuefest.org, 206-363-2048.