- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Metke Ford | Eastside Heritage Center
Metke Ford Motors was founded in 1954 by Herbert Metke. He was one time president of the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, and was active in other civic leadership groups in the early and mid 1950s. This was the first Ford dealership to serve the Bellevue area and was the only “factory direct” location.
Metke Ford sold Fords, Fairlanes, Falcons, Thunderbirds, as well as other new and used cars. Metke Ford was located at 10641 N.E. 8th St. Though located off of Bellevue’s famed Auto Row on 116th Street, Metke Ford was still one of the largest dealerships in Bellevue in the 1950s and 1960s. Metke Ford closed in the 1970s.
To learn more about Bellevue and Eastside history, contact the Eastside Heritage Center at 425-450-1049 or visit www.EastsideHeritageCenter.org.