Paule Attar salon collecting donations for Eastside Baby Corner
November 20, 2012 · 4:24 PM
From now until Dec. 3 the Paule Attar staff in Bellevue is collecting donations to benefit the Eastside Baby Corner to help children-in-need and their caregivers. The non-profit organization serves East King County by providing a diaper bank, a clothing bank, and a food source to more than 500 kids each week.
People can stop by Paule Attar to donate items. Most needed are:
• Shoes (especially boys shoes sizes 9—13 and size 3-4 adult).
• Pajamas (girls and boys).
• Pants (girls and boys, most sizes).
• Underwear (New packages, especially boys’ size 4-8 and girls’ size 4).
• Toothbrushes and toothpaste (child size).
• Infant teething toys and teethers.
• Infant undershirts (up to size 9 months).
• Diapers (size 3, 5, and 6).
• Baby Food (with a shelf life of six months or more).
• Books, especially board and soft books.
Individuals also can write a check directly to the Eastside Baby Corner and leave it with the front desk at Paule Attar in an envelope addressed to Paule Attar stylist Natalie Clements.
Donated items should be only those that are gently worn, and something they would give to their own child.
Paule Attar is located at 10223 NE 10th St., Bellevue. Hours of operation are Monday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.