Bellevue Utilities invites the business community to its first annual Business Customer Forum at City Hall on Thursday, Oct. 27, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Participants can reserve a spot at this complimentary event at www.bellevuewa.gov/business-customer-forum.htm.
The forum agenda includes the following:
· 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Bellevue Essentials: Enjoy light refreshment and experience Bellevue Essentials, the city’s well-received community education program. Visit stations hosted by staff from all the utility lines of business: water, wastewater, storm and surface water, and solid waste.
· 8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Welcome and State of the Utility: Nav Otal, director of Bellevue Utilities, will welcome guests and give a brief overview of the future direction of the utility and how it plans to support the business community.
· 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Utility Talks: Attend one or all of the talks depending on your areas of interest and schedule. Each talk will be 15 minutes long, including time for questions. The topics will be presented multiple times, giving guests the flexibility to learn more in a small and informal setting.
– Advanced Meter Infrastructure: Empowering Customers to Manage Their Utility Services – Presenter: Andrew Lee, Deputy Director
– Utility Rates: How We Set Them and What They Support – Presenter: Lucy Liu, Assistant Director, Resource Management & Customer Service
– Capital Investments: Our Strategy for Meeting Future Capacity – Presenter: Paul Bucich, Assistant Director, Engineering
– Water Quality and Resiliency: Ensuring a Consistent and Safe Water Supply – Presenter: Joe Harbour, Assistant Director, Operations & Maintenance